Builder & Architect Services
Typically homes built in the ‘40s-‘50s-‘60s need more outlets and more lighting for things like dishwashers, microwaves, computers and entertainment centers.
In fact, one home office desk could feature 8 or more pieces of electrical equipment that needs plugging in: computer, monitor, printer, keyboard, desk lamp, calculator, telephone fax and scanner. That’s already 9 plug-ins. There’s the laptop, pencil sharpener, radio, TV…that’s a lot of power and that’s only one workstation setup.
Security is one of the big concerns of homeowners today and for that Absolute Electric and Solar installs perimeter lighting, fire and motion-controlled lighting like the 400-watt halogen wall-pack light that take exterior lighting up to the next level.
Some of the electrical features that residential homeowners are including in their remodeling projects—features that Absolute Electric and Solar routinely installs—are:
- Service upgrades
- Breaker panel upgrades and repairs
- Lighting installation and repairs
- Outdoor security lighting
- Kitchen and bath remodels
- Basement finish wiring
- Home theater wiring
- Appliance circuits
- Hot tubs/spas
- 220 range and dryer outlets - sometimes two or three in a home
- Ceiling and attic fans
- Wine cellar chilling systems
- Energy Efficient on demand water heater circuits
- Generator installtion, and
- Under-cabinet kitchen lighting
- mini-pendants, in-floor lighting, chandeliers in rooms like the bathroom vs. the dining room, built-in coffee pots and blenders, warming ovens and billiards lighting are commonplace anymore.
Our job at Absolute Electrical and Solar is to bring homes into the 21st Century so owners can access as much power as they require without draping extension cords through the house and into the yard.